Resolution: Works As Intended
Affects Version/s: Minecraft 15w35e, Minecraft 15w36c, Minecraft 15w36d, Minecraft 15w37a, Minecraft 15w38a, Minecraft 15w40a, Minecraft 15w41b, Minecraft 15w42a, Minecraft 15w43a, Minecraft 15w43b, Minecraft 15w44a, Minecraft 15w44b
Fix Version/s: None
A clock (or compass) swings around whenever you suddenly look at it.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Look at a clock,
2. Look away from all clocks: turn so you can't see any wall clocks, close all inventories with clocks in them – this even works if the only clock is in your hand, and you simply hide the GUI with the F1 key.
3. Wait several minutes,
4. Look at any clock (turn back to the wall clock, or toggle F1 to view your held clock, or open that inventory to view a clock there) – and notice the clock moving.
The same goes for compasses:
1. Look at a compass,
2. Stow them in an inventory, or hide the GUI, so you can't see any compasses,
3. Turn to some other angle,
4. Look at the compass again, and see it swing to the correct position.
Doesn't happen in 1.8.8, but does as of the first 1.9 snapshot.