Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.8.1, Minecraft 1.8.3
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 7 32bit, Graphics: Inter(R) Q965/Q963 Express Chipset Family, Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6300 @ 1.86GHz, Java version: Provided by Minecraft installer
Version 1.7.3 and newer can't run on my PC, while older versions still work.
When I run newer versions, the minecraft launcher chrashes and gives me an error.
This is the full log:
[17:20:30] [main/INFO]: Setting user: mid_kid
[17:20:30] [main/INFO]: (Session ID is token:nobodycares)
[17:20:30] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1
[17:20:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
Starting up SoundSystem...
Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
(The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[17:20:34] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[17:20:35] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x256 textures/blocks-atlas
[17:20:35] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 256x256 textures/items-atlas
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x27a63e88, pid=4768, tid=2276
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_25-b18) (build 1.8.0_25-b18)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (25.25-b02 mixed mode windows-x86 )
- Problematic frame:
- C [ig4dev32.dll+0x3e88]
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release