Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.8, Minecraft 1.8.1
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 7, Java 8, Intel Graphics, 64 Bit.
So basically my Minecraft 1.8 will not launch. I click play, it starts and goes to the Mojang logo then crashes. Help!
[17:31:42] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: ZombieBoy092502
[17:31:42] [Client thread/INFO]: (Session ID is token:9039ef4fc1df46e3aa167eceb62be567:a3bd282b651c4f3fb17177c389473b97)
[17:31:45] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1
[17:31:47] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, faithful32pack.zip
[17:31:49] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[17:31:49] [Thread-6/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[17:31:49] [Thread-6/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[17:31:49] [Thread-6/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
[17:31:50] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[17:32:37] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 1024x1024 textures-atlas
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x28263e88, pid=2560, tid=6284
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_25-b18) (build 1.8.0_25-b18)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (25.25-b02 mixed mode windows-x86 )
- Problematic frame:
- C [ig4dev32.dll+0x3e88]
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release