Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.8.1
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:OS: Windows 8 (ver 6.2, arch x86)
Java: 1.8.0_25 (by Oracle Corporation)
Launcher: Minecraft Launcher 1.5.3 (bootstrap 5)
Minecraft: 1.8.1 (updated Mon Nov 24 15:13:31 CET 2014)
1. I built a nether portal against a stone wall i built before
2. I switched the nether portal on.
3. I saw a zombie pigman going throug the portal, so I killed it.
4. When I approached the portal to get the experience, the game crashed a first time.
5. After a game relaunch, I moved the wall behind the nether portal from 1 brick away.
5. When i tried to walk thrroug the portal, the game crashed again