Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.8.1
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows Vista and Java Version 7
What I expected to happen was...:
the game was going to load
What actually happened was...:
10:28:39] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: Dragonscullyer
[10:28:39] [Client thread/INFO]: (Session ID is token:b457d7833d7f45e4b27d1c8fa8a0a6f6:b0b68e05420a43f4bffacd031aece02d)
[10:28:43] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1
[10:28:44] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
[10:28:44] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[10:28:45] [Thread-6/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[10:28:45] [Thread-6/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[10:28:45] [Thread-6/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
[10:28:45] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[10:28:48] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x512 textures-atlas
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x2baa3ed8, pid=4696, tid=4900
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (7.0_71-b14) (build 1.7.0_71-b14)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (24.71-b01 mixed mode windows-x86 )
- Problematic frame:
- C [ig4dev32.dll+0x3ed8]
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Put a step by step guide on how to trigger the bug here