Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.8, Minecraft 1.8.1
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, Java 1.7.0_65
When I press "Save and Quit to Title" on the pause menu, the game freezes and it doesn't switch to the title screen. It is impossible to close the window using the close button.
What I expected to happen was...:
The game should have gone to the title screen.
What actually happened was...:
The game froze and I couldn't close the window.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open a single player game
2. Pause and open to LAN (it happens more often when open, but happens without this too)
3. Go back to the game
4. The longer I spend playing, the more likely it seem to be.
5. Pause and click "Save and Quit to Title"
6. The game freezes and you can't close the window.