Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.8.1-pre5
Fix Version/s: None
Dropped items after death get invisible, but they're still here. Doesn't seem to happen in 1.8.
What I expected to happen was...:
Dropped items would be visible after death
What actually happened was...:
Dropped items got invisible after death, but they were still there
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Get some items in Creative Mode like diamonds, dirt, etc. in a world with cheats on.
2. Be sure to know the coordinates you are going to kill yourself (you can do that using F3)
3. Kill yourself using /kill
4. Go to the coordinates you killed yourself (not instantly, so that you can check the bug)
5. The items will look like they're not there, but when you land on the ground you may see you collect some of the items you dropped after death.