Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.8.1-pre4
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:windows 7 home premium
fails to start after it shows the mojang screen it fails and goes back to the launcher screen with the following message:
[19:44:26] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: ChaaChaa1
[19:44:26] [Client thread/INFO]: (Session ID is token:f8942ff62e324ad2bfa844e0d17cd981:e71664a61b8a43e8b4f6e7c28819321b)
[19:44:30] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1
[19:44:30] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
[19:44:33] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[19:44:33] [Client thread/WARN]: File minecraft:sounds/mob/ghast/fireball.ogg does not exist, cannot add it to event minecraft:item.fireCharge.use
[19:44:33] [Thread-6/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[19:44:33] [Thread-6/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[19:44:35] [Thread-6/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
[19:44:35] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[19:44:39] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x512 textures-atlas
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x27293e88, pid=4288, tid=4420
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_25-b18) (build 1.8.0_25-b18)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (25.25-b02 mixed mode windows-x86 )
- Problematic frame:
- C [ig4dev32.dll+0x3e88]
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release