Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.8
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows Vista Home Premium, Java Standard Edition Version 7 Update 67
Put the summary of the bug you're having here
On clicking the Play button in Minecraft Launcher a Game Output window tab appears saying: [13:08:38] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: b9b0
[13:08:38] [Client thread/INFO]: (Session ID is token:5947ff5224224ea8bc31bc5b0a7066df:1cf656bd9f6044f6a4d8fa3490337135)
[13:08:43] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1
[13:08:48] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
[13:08:51] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[13:08:51] [Thread-6/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[13:08:51] [Thread-6/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[13:08:52] [Thread-6/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
[13:08:52] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[13:08:54] [Client thread/WARN]: File minecraft:sounds/mob/ghast/fireball.ogg does not exist, cannot add it to event minecraft:item.fireCharge.use
[13:09:17] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x512 textures-atlas
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x2b423e88, pid=1020, tid=2844
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (7.0_67-b01) (build 1.7.0_67-b01)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (24.65-b04 mixed mode windows-x86 )
- Problematic frame:
- C [ig4dev32.dll+0x3e88]
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
What I expected to happen was...:
Describe what you thought should happen here
What actually happened was...:
Describe what happened here
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Put a step by step guide on how to trigger the bug here