Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.8-pre3
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:I am using Windows Vista, I am unsure of the Java version.
Normally, the rendered chunks / blocks stay visible, even with render changes / view changes.
Now, if you go into 3rd person [press F5 by default] random little dabs of land are missing once you press F5 for a second time, and even a 3rd time, only requiring a slight movement of the mouse to bring the land right back.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set Render Distance to 5 Chunks [Only setting I have tested this on]
2. Press F5 [Looking at your character's backside]
3. DO NOT MOVE MOUSE - Press F5 again. [Looking at your character's face]
4. There should be a small chunk of missing land in the back.
5. Move mouse slightly, land should reappear without rendering being necessary.
6. Repeat Steps 1-4
7. Press F5 for the last time [Back in 1st person]
8. Sometimes the land in front of you will be missing, sometimes it won't be.