Affects Version/s: Minecraft 14w33c, Minecraft 14w34a, Minecraft 14w34b
Fix Version/s: None
- MacBook Pro Retina 13", End 2012
- 8 GB Ram, Intel Iris Gfx
- OS X 10.9.4
- java version "1.6.0_65"
- Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_65-b14-462-11M4609)
- Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.65-b04-462, mixed mode)
- When using the graphics option "Fullscreen: ON":
- The start screen gets displayed alright
- When entering a submenue (e.g. "Muliplayer"), the display will be scaled in a way that only the lower left part is visible. The menu is not usable.
- When pressing ESC and going back to the main menu, the scaling will be alright again.
- Fullscreen works as expected, when using the fullscreen feature of OS X.
- Was still working with 1.7.10