Affects Version/s: Minecraft 14w33a
Fix Version/s: None
"Super Secret Settings" shaders dissapear when in F5 mode
When you have a shader enabled, that you can select with "Super Secret Settings" it dissapears when you go into F5 mode.
In the 1.7 version the shaders don't dissapear when you switch to F5 mode, this should happen with 1.8 as well, but In the latest snapshot (14w33a) the shaders dissapear.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. When in game press esc. to pause the game
2. Press "options" then press "Super Secret Settings"
3. It doesn't matter which shader you choose, just pick any one.
4. Once you have chosen a shader press esc. to go back into game.
5. Then press F5 to go into 3rd person mode, as you can see the shader dissapears.