Windows 7 Java version 7 update 65 (64-bit)
Put the summary of the bug you're having here
What I expected to happen was Minecraft to launch:
What actually happened was it returns to the launcher with the following log errors:
Steps to Reproduce:
1.Click on Minecraft
2.Click on "play" to load the game..
3. Here's the log that comes up. We have reloaded Minecraft, uninstalled prvevious versions of Java and reloaded the current version of Java.
[21:10:08] [main/INFO]: Setting user: 5timeqdog
[21:10:08] [main/INFO]: (Session ID is token:fba5ec80563f43b9b0bb7133bc17ada8:e23b2de4ecd04044b0b78bca0cec3a9c)
[21:10:10] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1
[21:10:14] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
Starting up SoundSystem...
Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
(The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[21:10:20] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[21:10:40] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x256 textures/blocks-atlas
[21:10:41] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 256x256 textures/items-atlas
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x000000000cb155ec, pid=2076, tid=860
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (7.0_65-b20) (build 1.7.0_65-b20)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (24.65-b04 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
- Problematic frame:
- C [ig4dev64.dll+0x55ec]
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed