Affects Version/s: Minecraft 14w30c
Fix Version/s: None
I was testing out how to use the Enchantment Table mechanics in 14w30c, and, doing it in a certain way, I made the Item longer to pickup.
1. Open Minecraft to 14w30c.
2. Make World (any).
3. Place Enchantment Table.
4. Go into Enchantment Table interface.
5. Place Item in the Weapon, Armor, etc. slot.
6. Exit interface while Item is in slot.
7. Stand on top of Item dropped on the floor immediately.
8. In approx. 16 seconds (I did 3 tests and it was 16 seconds on average) you will pick up Item.
Feedback is appreciative.
UPDATE: This bug happened while I was lagging.