Affects Version/s: Minecraft 14w28a
Fix Version/s: None
Ladders appear in game as full blocks and causes crash when player tries to place ladder at eye level while in the same block as where the player wants the ladder.
What I expected to happen was that the ladder was to be placed properly on the block. What actually happened was that the game crashed.
What I did was...
1. The ladder was a two high pillar of dirt and only one ladder was on the pillar on the top block
2. When I hovered over the block with the cursor, the hit block was a full block on the ladder instead of just a small box.
3. I broke the ladder with my hand
4. I had only one ladder in my inventory and put that ladder on the block the ladder was just on while standing on the block right next to the pillar.
5. I stood against the pillar with the dirt block I wanted to put the ladder on right in my face.
6. I placed the ladder on that dirt block and the game crashed.