Affects Version/s: Minecraft 14w26b
Fix Version/s: None
Northern facing redstone repeaters are causing redstone dust to bug out and start blinking.
Normally, the repeater would light up the line of redstone dust, and then turn it off when it loses power.
When the repeater loses power, it seems to get feedback from the redstone it was feeding, and then starts "blinking"
1. First create a line of redstone dust from east to west
2. Then place north facing redstone repeaters (with a space between each one) on the northern side of this line. (the longer the line and the more repeaters the higher the chance of replication).
3. Create lines of redstone dust from the repeaters going north (this is only to get the current from the repeater, the direction the line goes in doesn't affect the bug). The bug affects them randomly, some lines need only be 1 block long, some up to 15. make them all 15 for the sake of replication.
4. Power the line of redstone dust all the repeaters are connected to. (use a redstone torch)
5. Remove the torch
6. Some of the repeaters should have started blinking now
Edit : No video, youtube upload bugged.