Affects Version/s: Minecraft 14w10b, Minecraft 14w10c, Minecraft 14w11b, Minecraft 14w17a, Minecraft 14w18a, Minecraft 14w18b, Minecraft 14w19a, Minecraft 14w20a, Minecraft 14w20b, Minecraft 14w21a, Minecraft 14w21b, Minecraft 14w25a, Minecraft 14w25b, Minecraft 14w26b, Minecraft 14w26c, Minecraft 14w27a, Minecraft 14w27b
Fix Version/s: Minecraft 14w30c
OS: Windows 7 Home Premium
Computer: HP Touchsmart
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 245e 2.9 GHz
The Fences, anvils, fence gates and stairs are rotated 90° while held in hand / in GUI Slot / in Item Frames (Courtesy of Kumasasa for most Pictures.)
What I expected to happen was...:
All Items will be rotated correctly, as in versions prior to 14w10b
What Actually happened was...:
Fences, anvils, and stairs are rotated 90° while in inventory (Stairs rotated 180°)and in an Item Frame. These items, (Stairs as of 14w25a) also are rotated 90 Degrees while held in your hand.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Load a world and grab the items listed above [Creative recommended for testing]
2. Look at there position in hand and in GUI slot.
3. Grab an item frame and a block
4. Put Fence/Anvil in frame.
5. Compare to versions 1.4.2-14w10c (Optional)