Affects Version/s: Minecraft 14w06b
Fix Version/s: None
Put the summary of the bug you're having here
What I expected to happen was...:
When placing redstone torches, everything should act normal with no weird textures or particles.
What actually happened was...:
When I placed a redstone torch on something, but using a redstone torch to place it there, a random texture appears.
I tried to just place a redstone torch on a block, but the texture does not appear. It only happens when you place a torch off of another torch.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Place two blocks next the one another horizontally.
2. Stand sort of sideways to them so you can see them both. One should be farther away from you than the other one.
3. Place a redstone torch on the farther block.
4. Next aim your cursor on the redstone torch you just placed.
5. Try to place a torch on the closer block to you using that redstone torch, a random texture should appear like a square, it should be purple and black like in my snapshot. It will momentarily be there before the torch.