I was playing with my friend on a new 1.4.2 server. We threw some Splash Potions of Invisibility. We were both in Creative. I was invisible but my friend was'nt. He wanted to build something. Then I looked in my survival inventory in creative. I held an item while my friend tried to place some blocks. I was able to see his block placing animation. That only happens if I stand close enough around him.
What I expected to happen was...:
I should see my block placing animation if I place/break a block.
What actually happened was...:
I saw his block placing animation in the player box in the survival tab in creative mode.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Throw a Splash Potion of Invisibity at yourself in multiplayer.
2. Stand next to another player.
3. Hold an item in your hand.
4. Open your creative inventory.
5. Go to the survival inventory tab.
6. The player who is'nt invisible should place a block.