Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.7.2, Minecraft 1.7.4, Minecraft 14w02a, Minecraft 14w02c, Minecraft 14w03a, Minecraft 14w05a, Minecraft 14w07a, Minecraft 14w08a, Minecraft 14w10a, Minecraft 14w17a, Minecraft 14w19a
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Ubuntu 13.10 64bit
java version "1.7.0_17"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_17-b02)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 23.7-b01, mixed mode)
When a baby zombie is placed in a space that is one block high and has lava directly above it, it shows the burning animation but does not get hurt or die.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Make a room with walls 2 blocks high.
2. Fill first layer with signs or other blocks that stop lava.
3. Spawn baby zombie in the room.
4. Fill second layer with lava.
5. Watch zombie burning but not dying.
In 1.6 they die in the same setup (which is expected because of the change in height of baby zombies) and they also die in 1.7 when put in lava or fire. Also, baby villagers are not affected.