Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.7.2
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 8, Java SE 1.7.0_25
There is a graphical glitch when a chest is placed in your hotbar while in "fast" rendering mode and running any shader. When there are no items to the left of the chest, the top of the chest is rendered behind the bottom, as shown in the screenshot. Additionally, if the chest is the only item in your hotbar, your character will be rendered incorrectly within the inventory menu.
What I expected to happen
The chest and character should be rendered correctly, regardless of the chest's position in the hotbar.
What actually happened
The chest was incorrectly rendered when placed in the hotbar under certain conditions.
Steps to reproduce
1. Go into your video settings and make sure you are in "fast" rendering mode"
2. In the video settings menu, enable any shader.
3. Place a chest into any slot in your hotbar.
4. Remove any items to the left of the chest in the hotbar. (Chest should be rendered incorrectly)
5. Remove all items from the hotbar except for the chest.
6. Go to the inventory menu and look at your character.