This bug provide you a "parrallel" state, which make you invisible for other players and mobs. You are also invincible. This glitch make also a "player duplication" problem, if a player disconnect and reconnect. If a player disconnect, a invincible clone of him skin would stay (cf.screenshot).
I also noticed that if you add a "DamageTaken" scoreboard objective, and are in the "Parrallel" state, and make some action to take damage, your score will increase but you won't take any damage.
I'm actually working on this bug, to find his origin. All that I can say is that I was twice in the Parrallel state :
- First time after a bow fight in multiplayer near of a PNJ village
- Second time after a fight with a Zombie
EDIT : This happened one more time, when I ran to my private mine. I took some screenshots, and made some experiences :
- I jumped into a lava lake and take a screenshot of the sidebar scoreboard after 3 seconds. (cf.Screenshots)
- I hit some creepers. The explosion can be heard, but they stays at their biggest size (cf.Screenshot)
- Skeleton can find me and shoot arrows at me, but I felt no damage.
- I can place blocks, but can't break them. I can also break other blocks, but can't collect them. (cf.screenshot)
- Chunk don't generate, there's an invisible wall (even if the chunk is already generated)