1.17.1, 1.18.1, 1.19.2
I have four cats on leads near a bed that I sleep on so I can get the cat loot. But almost every time I load the world from the saves selection the cats (sometimes only two, other time all four) teleport to me. When I get back to the location that I had them leaded to the fence post still has the texture of having a lead tied to it yet I find all the leads around the post in my base.
What I expected to happen was...:
the cats would stay by the fence post that they had been leashed to.
What actually happened was...:
the cats would somehow break their leads and teleport to me
Steps to Reproduce:
1. tame cats and place them on a lead attached to a fence post near a bed
2. set your spawn on the bed (you might have to sleep and get some of the loot first but I am not sure)
3. wander away from the bed but keeping the chunks that the cats are in within a five chunk distance from you (might have to be closer)
4. exit the game but only to the menu
5. go back into the single player menu and open the world
6. after step five I usually have the cats teleported to me