Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.6.1
Fix Version/s: None
Java version: 18.104.22.168
What i was expecting to happen was my texture pack to convert to a resource pack and work fine.
What actually happened was when i reloaded the game, the text is all messed up.
1. I opened up the converter.
2. I went to my texture packs folder.
3. I clicked on a zipped Faithful texture pack file.
4. It finished converting.
5. I dragged the converted resource pack to my resouce packs folder.
5. I chose the resource pack in the main menu.
6. I reloaded my game.
7. The text is all weird.