1.16.4, 1.16.5, 21w11a, 21w18a
When trying to smelt damaged or enchanted iron/gold boots, it comes up as uncraftable in the recipe book.
- Have at least 1x damaged iron/gold boots or 1x enchanted iron/gold boots in your inventory. You must not have any iron armour, swords or tools in your inventory besides these items.
- Open Furnace.
- Open the Recipe Book.
- The Iron Nugget icon will either appear Red (if showing all) or not appear at all (if showing craftable).
*.mp4 video attached
- The cause may be due to the original recipe not having NBT, so it may need to detect there not having NBT at all. This could be completely incorrect, as it's a wild guess.
- I did not try naming an unenchanted undamaged iron tool/weapon/armour. I also did not try other tools, weapons or armour.
- May have a similar fix to MC-206312.
Video unattached yet; Checked if my Damaged Gold Boots in my survival world did the same thing. Confirmed.
Anyone may claim this bug report at will if there are new recipes needing to be added.