Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.4.1, Minecraft 1.4.2
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows Vista, Vanilla Minecraft,
When you destroy the bottom of a door while a Zombie is already destroying the top, it create a transparent bloc with the "in-destroying" bloc texture.
See the screenshot to see what it is.
- If you destroy the resulting bloc, the sound will play for 1 or 2 minute. (Don't know why)
- The Zombie is wierd because of my texture pack that I was testing...
- In the screenshot I was in creative but I think it work in survival too.
- I was in Single Player.
- I was in a flat world.
- I was in easy.
- If you kill the zombie after destroying the door, the bloc will stay for about 30 seconds. (See 2nd screenshot)
- If a player or the zombie pass through the bloc, it will disapear.
- The sound seems not to play everytime.