Placing Two Blocks Quickly Then Destroying One
I expected the block in the front to be destroyed and the block I placed first to remain.
What actually happened was the block I placed first was destroyed and the block I placed second remained. This left a block floating in midair.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In creative mode, hold a block in your hand and stand DIRECTLY in front of a wall. Make sure you have enough space between you and the wall to place two blocks.
2. Look straight at the wall. Do not look sideways at it and make sure that if you place two blocks, you can only see the second one and not the first.
3. Destroy the two blocks you just placed so the wall is flat.
4. Extremely quickly, right click twice then left click once. (This may take a few tries).
5. In the end, the first block you placed should be destroyed (even though you could not see it) leaving the second one in midair.