In the attachments below, you can see 3 instances where certain elements are incorrectly rendered. Prior to the 1.15 update, everything was rendered properly. But as with the rendering changes that were made, things changed.
It is highly noticeable in:
- Block break cracking - the cracks are rendered in the back rather than on top of each side of the block.
- Block selection outline - the selection is rendered in the back rather than each corner of the block.
- Lightning - rendered behind transparent objects, in this case, most noticeable on ice, glass & water when it should render in front of them from the player's perspective.
- Breaking a block while above water while the block is underwater will not display particles in the water.
- Strings of text overlap each other in certain situations where one string of text would be found on top of another (titles breaking scoreboard text & colored text being mostly affected)
- Player's 'ghostly head' renders on top of transparent objects and when in spectator mode.
- What is rather interesting is the player head turns dark blue-ish/pale when underwater as a spectator and viewing from a different angle ([nodding] up/down).