Snapshot 13w24b, Snapshot 13w25a, Snapshot 13w26a, Minecraft 1.6.1, Minecraft 1.6.2
OS: Mac OS X (ver 10.8.4, arch x86_64)
Java: 1.6.0_45 (by Apple Inc.)
Launcher: 0.8.3 (Dev) (bootstrap 2)
Minecraft: 13w24b (updated Fri Jun 14 13:54:59 GMT 2013)
After switching to the resource pack Simplify, launching the game, entering or exiting a world results in a crash.
What I expected to happen was...:
- In case a: The world loads.
- In cases b and c: The main menu loads.
What actually happened was...:
In all three cases: the game crashes with a crash report like that in the attached text file.
Update: The case a crash no longer occurs in Minecraft 1.6.2.
As a workaround to case c, move or remove Simplify before launching the game. Minecraft will revert to the default pack.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Download Simplify and place it into the .minecraft/resourcepacks folder.
- Note that the zipped version does not appear in the resource packs list.
- Unzip Simplify into the .minecraft/resourcepacks folder.
- Note that it shows up now.
- Switch to Simplify.
- There are at least three ways to reproduce this:
- Case a: Try to enter a singleplayer world or multiplayer server.
- Case b: Try to exit the current world (press "Escape", click "Save and Quit to Title" or "Disconnect").
- Case c: Quit Minecraft and launch it again (click the "Play" button in the MinecraftDev launcher). In this case, the crash occurs after the Mojang logo is displayed.