Affects Version/s: 1.15.2
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:both, my friend and me: last java version, Windows 10, 64 bits, we live half block away from each other, same internet company (but different wifi)
I hosted a vanilla server to play with friends, and after playing a few hours, one of my friends wanted to join the server, but he gets the following error:
"io.netty.channel.abstractchannel$annotatedconnectexception connection refused no further information"
- Turned off and on his internet
- Turned off his Windows Defender (also allowed all Java's things in public and private)
- Uninstalled uTorrent
- Restarted his computer
- Checked that the ip and port was right without any spaces
- Tried to connect by Direct Connect and Add Server
- Closed any program besides Minecraft.
- Re-installed Java
He is the only one that gets this error.
****Affected version: is 1.14.4. But it doesnt let me select that version