1.15 Pre-release 1, 1.15 Pre-Release 2, 1.15 Pre-release 3, 1.15 Pre-release 6, 1.15, 1.15.1 Pre-release 1, 1.15.2, 20w06a, 20w07a, 20w09a, 20w13a, 20w13b, 20w14a, 20w15a, 20w16a, 20w17a, 20w18a, 20w19a, 20w21a, 1.16 Pre-release 2, 1.16 Release Candidate 1, 1.16, 1.16.1, 20w27a, 20w29a, 20w45a, 20w48a, 20w51a, 21w08a, 21w08b, 21w10a, 21w11a, 21w13a, 21w14a, 21w15a, 1.17, 21w43a, 21w44a, 1.18 Pre-release 5, 1.18 Pre-release 8, 1.18.1, 1.19, 1.19.3
Resource Packs, Sound, Textures and models
It seems like for some users, some textures have not been updated properly. This affects the following:
- Single chests (render with old texture)
- Double chest (render with missing texture)
- Iron golems (render with missing texture, see
- Shields/Banners with patterns (render with the one before banners used the alpha-channel, see
- Enchanted glint (resource pack format version 4, see
- Activated conduits (see,
- Hair texture of the hoglins (the red/green pixels, see
- Zombies (uses the endermen texture)
- Panorama (Not being updated to the latest panorama of the latest version of Minecraft)
Additionally, after some updates some sounds don't seem to have been downloaded correctly for some users. This might affect language files too.
Instead of the texture of a large chest, I saw a black and pink texture. With a single chest, this does not happen.
This problem always arises.
I do not use any resourcepacks and shaders.