Using a NBTeditor I changed a Donkey with chest Into a Horse with chest:
What I expected to happen was...:
Opening Up the Inventory of a horse, but with a chest on it
What actually happened was...:
The game directly shut down when I sneaked in it; back logged in I went to sit on the horse and pressed E, the game shutted down again. Now I have 2 crashreport as Attachment added.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Get/Find a Donkey/Mule
2. Tame it, give it a saddle and a chest.
3. Get in MCEdit, select the Donkey/Mule and run the (incl. in attachment) NBT Editor Filter.
4. Edit the NBT Data called 'Type' from 1 or 2 to 0, 3 or 4
5. Launch the game via the Devlauncher (0.8.1)
6. Open your world and 'sneak rightclick'/'press E while riding' the Horse you created