I was trying to get bees into a bee hive but they would not enter the bee hive so I grabbed my lead hooked it on a bee and dragged the bee into a bee hive when he entered the lead dropped and I picked it up. When the bee left the bee hive I had a lead connected to me with the same bee and when I detached the lead i ended up having 2 leads instead of 1
What I expected to happen was...
When I dragged the bee inside of the bee hive and the lead dropped. I picked it up there is only 1 was to drop.
What actually happened was...
When the bee entered the bee hive and I got my lead back I was just hanging around the bee hive when I noticed a lead attached to me and i still have the other one in my inventory i detached the one coming from the bee and ended up having 2 leads
Steps to Reproduce...
- Gather a lead
- Create and place a bee hive
- Get a bee to collect nectar from a flower
- Get the bee connected to your lead
- Get the bee to enter the bee hive and pick up the lead that was dropped
- Wait for the bee to exit out of the bee hive and it should be on a lead connected to you
- Disconnect the bee from you and collect the lead
- And now you should have 2 leads and not 1 lead