Affects Version/s: 1.14.4
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:MC 1.14.4 vanilla (NO mods), Java 1.8.0_221-b11
Win 10 (64 bit) v1903, i7-7700 @ 2.80GHz, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 16 GB
The filled-up chunk error from Version 1.8 or 1.9 is probably back.
Somewhere in the generated world, you can clearly see where the chunks were filled up.
Expected: Finding natural caves going on through the different variations of stone, dirt, gravel etc.
Instead: Some of the caves are somehow "cut off" at the chunk borders (while others are not) and those chunks are often filled up, usually with regular stone.
- Create a new world, use Demo seed "North Carolina" or "-343522682" and choose creative mode.
- Change to spectator mode ( [F3 [n] ] )
- Show chunk borders ( [F3 [g] ] )
- Looking north or east, you can clearly see the nearby generated cave being "cut off" (or filled up) at the chunk borders.
- Continue looking east, you can spot some other caves and even base level lava lakes cut off at the same chunk borders (z=0/-1)
Errors like these can be found throughout the world – probably any world – and are quite irritating....