Affects Version/s: 1.14.4
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 10, and Java 1.8.0_51 64 Bit on singleplayer. The event happens on both singleplayer and on a multiplayer server.
Skeletons move quickly at the Player, when targeting the Player and on bottom-half slabs.
What I expected to happen was:
Skeletons moving at a normal pace at the Player, when targeting the Player and on bottom-half slabs.
What actually happened was:
The Skeletons moved at a normal pace until targeting the player, which then they start "running". (They may have also started to shoot arrows faster than usual as well, but I am not sure.)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. For convenience load a super-flat world for demonstration in Minecraft 1.14.3 or 1.14.4 (Doesn't have to be a super-flat, it can be any world type).
2. Create a bottom-half slabs surface (I used stone brick slabs) anywhere.
3. Spawn Skeleton/s or lure some onto the slabs.
4. Make sure the Player is in the Survival gamemode.
5. Be within the vision and range of the skeleton/s, and have them target the Player.
6. The Skeletons now "run" quickly at the Player.