Affects Version/s: Snapshot 13w18b, Snapshot 13w18c
Fix Version/s: Snapshot 13w19a
OS: Windows 7 (ver 6.1, arch amd64)
Java: 1.7.0_21 (by Oracle Corporation)
Launcher: 0.7 (Dev) (bootstrap 2)
After some time of playing I've noticed a lot of ocelots (see crash raport and screenshots). Most of the time I'm inside jungle biome. This started to happen since snapshot 13w18a, using 13w17a makes most of the ocelots despawn after a while.
Steps to reproduce:
- Not despawning:
1. Spawn an ocelot.
2. Walk more than 128 blocks away from it.
3. Go back and see it hasn't despawned.
- Jungle accumulating:
1. Find a Jungle biome.
2. Make sure you play at least on "easy".
3. Fly more than 128 blocks above ground.
4. Stay there for some time.
5. Fly down and watch Ocelots are all over the Jungle.