Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.14 Pre-Release 1
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 8.1, Minecraft Java Edition 1.14-Pre-1.
Horses glitch out like crazy when riding them uphill.
What I expected to happen was...:
Before 1.14, horses could run uphill perfectly fine with no problems as long as the incline was no more than 1 block. Even then the horse would stop, unable to move through the 2-block+ high incline. It would not glitch out in any way.
What actually happened here:
The horse bugs out and get stuck. If you let go of 'w' (move forward key) while the horse is stuck it jumps back. You and the horse take significant damage, much more than regular suffocation damage. After I dismounted the horse it immediately died for no reason.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Tame a horse in survival.
2. Find a hill no steeper than 1-block incline.
3. While riding the horse, run towards the inclined hill full speed, keeping the 'w' key pressed.
4. You should get stuck in the hill, unable to move. If you let go of the 'w' key you and the horse take a lot of damage and you are unstuck.
5. Dismounting the horse kills the horse.