Affects Version/s: Minecraft 19w08b, Minecraft 19w14a
Fix Version/s: None
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_201-b09)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.201-b09, mixed mode)
Multiplayer server 19w08b, survival (not tested in earlier versions)
Wandering trader spawns with 2 llamas holding them on lead.
If I right click on one of the llamas with a lead, it will attached to it, however the trader still holds the llama, so I can't pull it. That's OK.
When I right click again to detach the lead, the lead becomes invisible in my hand. When I place an other item to that slot, it suddenly becomes visible.
Steps to reproduce:
- Find a trader with llamas (I dug a hole below him to stand still)
- First day there is a visible lead on llamas, that trader holds, so you can't attach a lead to the llama
- However the next day after sleeping, this lead disappear, so you can attach your lead to the llama
- Detach the lead and it becomes invisible
- Seeking in the inventory it's still invisible
- However if I place another thing to that slot, it becomes visible again