Affects Version/s: Minecraft 19w07a
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Minecraft snapshot 19w07a, Windows 10 running Java.
what I expected to happen was if a fox slid on ice and missed their target with their jump attack but landed into water, they would swim, and try attacking again.
What really happened was the fox got stuck in the jumping animation as it sunk to the bottom of the ocean.
- build a line of ice on the ocean (could use icebergs)
- place chicken on edge of ice near deep water.
- place fox far enough away to trigger jumping
- fox will run, slide and jump missing the chicken but landing in the water
- fox will bug out trying to move but stuck in jumping animation as it sinks to the bottom