The player cannot trigger any of the pressure plates or tripwire. I can still bump around minecarts and entities but not triggerable things.
What I expected to happen was...:
Walking over a pressure plate/tripwire should've triggered it and opened a door.
What actually happened was...:
The pressure plate/tripwire was unaffected.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Place pressure plate/tripwire with a redstone output
2. Observe that the redstone output isn't activated
3. Toggle perspective and observe that the player is invisible
4. Press F3+B to show hitboxes and observe even more that the player's hitbox is gone
5. Open inventory and see that the player and hitbox are visible...