Affects Version/s: Minecraft 18w50a
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:OS: MacOS Mojave (version 10.14)
Gamemode: Happens on both Survival and Creative mode
Java version: Java version 8 update 181
On a multiplayer server, if that makes a difference
The /locate EndCity command returns coordinates that lead me to the large void in between the main island and the outer islands.
What I expected to happen was:
The command returns coordinates of an End City
What actually happened was:
The command returns coordinates that bring me to nothing - every time I've tried to reproduce this, each set of coordinates lead me to the void.
Additionally, the first time this happened, I went to the coordinates and it was void, but it gave me the achievement for when you first go to an end city even though nothing was there. This did not happen to my friend who I was playing with though, only me. I was unable to reproduce this, because I didn't want to reset all the achievements on my server.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to the End and defeat the dragon.
- Make a bridge out to the outer islands or fly out in Creative mode (did this because of the bug where the portal doesn't work)
- Type the command "/locate EndCity"
- Follow the coordinates the command returns and it's void
- Explore around and use the command until it gives you a different set of coordinates
- Follow the new coordinates, and it's also void
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 until you get tired
I've also tried resetting the End on my server and the issue is still happening.