Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.13.2, Minecraft 18w50a, Minecraft 1.14, Minecraft 1.14.1, Minecraft 1.14.2 Pre-Release 3, 1.14.4, 19w36a, 1.15 Pre-release 6, 1.15.1, 1.15.2, 20w07a, 20w09a, 20w10a, 20w13b, 20w17a, 20w18a, 20w19a, 20w20b, 20w21a, 20w22a
Fix Version/s: 1.16 Pre-release 2
Category:Entities, Player, UI
Having items in your main hand or offhand will consume, charge or use that item when opening the trading GUI with a villager.
- Summon a villager
- Run /effect give @s minecraft:hunger 5 255 (Only needed for food items)
- Pick an item from "Affected Items"
- Right click the summoned villager
- Wait (If the item is a food or potion)
→ You will consume, charge or use the item
- Food and potions (Causes you to consume the item)
- Fishing rod in main hand or offhand (Causes you to use the fishing rod)
- Trident in offhand (Causes you to charge the trident)
- Bow in offhand (Causes you to charge the bow)
See Minecraft 1.14 2019-04-26 01-12-38.mp4 if you have trouble reproducing.