Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.13.2
Fix Version/s: None
* 13 inch MacBook Pro late 2015
* 2.7 GHZ Intel core I5 5720U dual core, 4 threads
* 8 GB 1867 MHZ DDR3 ram
* MacOs High Sierra 10.13.6
here is the setup:
1. place the dispenser.
(make sure the dispenser faces the outside of the border)
2. put a boat in the dispenser
3. place water on top of the dispenser
4. quickly place a button and press it
5. enter the boat
you are now able to explore outside of the worldborder(works in survival)
I believe this is a bug because the worldborder should keep players in.
this can be used as a exploit in servers if the owner set up the border in such a way that it prevents players from coming into areas they don't intend you to be.