Windows 10 1803 build 17134.345
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 9.0.4+11)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 9.0.4+11, mixed mode)
* from cmd - java --version
Untamed wolves will enter the Aggressive state as normal; nearby wolves will also enter the Aggressive state. However, if one wolf kills the player, the other wolves do not change from the Aggressive textures but their actions will be those of Passive wolves. The original wolf will revert to the Passive textures.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Hit a wolf (this instance was caused by hitting a cow and slashing a nearby wolf) while nearby other wolves
- Wait until you die by a wolf's hand
- The wolves (other than the killing wolf) will still be in the Aggressive state visually, but will not make any aggressive actions.
- Hit Esc, Save and Quit, Play, ** play world. After loading back in the wolves should be back to normal.