Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.13.1
Fix Version/s: None
On a singleplayer world, when you ride an entity (minecart, boat, pig, horse, ...) and quit the world, the entity will lose all of its scores.
The entities should keep their scores.
1. Create a scoreboard objective: /scoreboard objectives add boat dummy
2. Set the score to display on the sidebar: /scoreboard objectives setdisplay sidebar boat
3. Obtain a boat, place it down, enter the boat.
4. Set a score for the boat: /scoreboard players set @e[type=boat,sort=nearest,limit=1] boat 1
5. Exit the world.
6. Enter the world again.
7. Notice the boat's score disappeared from the sidebar.
Entities riding other entities don't seem to be losing their scores.
Did not test the behavior in multiplayer.