the 25 report
I used the order to summon the vines, but since the damage was added "0", the collision box of the vines was larger than a square.
What I expected to happen was...:
Setblock plus 0 damage vines and normal vines (no command).
What actually happened was...:
The command box (damage plus 0) is as large as the collision box of a box.
Want to try, look at the following
Material: any block, vine
Steps to Reproduce:
1. take out the list
2. put the block away from the ground 5 meters
3. a vine is placed at the top of the block (wall)
4. place the clay in the fourth compartment of the square, indicating the command setting.
5. aiming at soil, try to input "/setblock ~ ~ vine 0" damage value must add!
6. however, you will find that the rattan box is just as big as a box
The following is a comparison of the vines set with commands without commands