Affects Version/s: Minecraft 18w10c, Minecraft 18w10d
Fix Version/s: None
Good graphics PC, Windows 10
If you /setblock a Coral Block (Coral plants have water in them) on land, it will not die, while normally, its still alive in only water. Tested with Purple Coral. Any updates next to the coral block will kill it normally.
1. Use the command in the title, with red, purple, yellow, pink, or blue replacing (colour).
2. Notice that the coral block is alive.
3. Place/remove a block next to it.
4. R.I.P Coral Block, 2018-2018. You may be remembered until i set another one.
- The coral would die.
- The coral stays alive until a block next to it is updated/created.
Screenshot below. Please fix it even if its WAI, Depsite i love this trick...