Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.4.2, Minecraft 1.4.5, Minecraft 1.4.6, Minecraft 1.4.7, Snapshot 13w04a, Snapshot 13w09a, Snapshot 13w09b, Minecraft 1.5
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:OSX 10.8.2 Not Sure What Java Version
What I expected to happen was...:
When I broke the torch the redstone dust would not be powered anymore and nothing would happen to the piston.
What actually happened was...:
For a brief moment the piston became powered.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Place one redstone torch on a wall.
2. In front of the torch place one piece of redstone dust.
3. Place a piston directly to the left or right of the redstone dust.
4. Break the redstone torch.
5. For a brief moment the piston will become powered.
I put a picture down below to show you how you can set it up. But the piston can also be placed on the right