Affects Version/s: Minecraft 18w06a, Minecraft 18w07a, Minecraft 18w07c, Minecraft 18w08b
Fix Version/s: Minecraft 18w20c
- Minecraft Java (only snapshots of 1.13)
- macOS High Sierra (10.13.4)
- graphics card : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2048 Mo
- Minecraft Launcher 2.0.1004
- 1G, 2G, 10G or any other number of RAM allocated (JVM Arguments)
- Java 8 update 161(last update)
When I load an old world or create a new world, the percentage of completion is displayed correctly up to 100 but when loading the view, Minecraft Java and the launcher crashes instantly. I then receive an error from the Java Runtime Environment.
The bug occurs only with snapshots 1.13, and no matter what the snapshot.
I've already tried to completely reinstall Minecraft, and run the snapshot in a blank folder.
(I am French, sorry for my English not so good)