Affects Version/s: Minecraft 18w03b, Minecraft 1.13-pre5
Fix Version/s: None
This report is meant to list situations in which the usage of tags would make sense because the affected items, blocks and functions (?) have nothing in common, or selecting them by their common criteria would include other items, blocks or functions as well.
An example would be a tag to include all entities extending EntityLivingBase, which will not be in this list because the criteria they have in common is that they extend EntityLivingBase.
Tags modifying the client interaction need to be sent to the clients, otherwise their behavior might be incorrect. An example would be removing mob food items: Removing one but not telling the client the change, will result in the client successfully using this item, while server-side it was unsuccessful.
- Mob food items, for example dog food, cat food
- Breeding items
- Taming items
- Tool tiers, for example mining blocks requiring #pickaxes instead
- Treasure enchantments
- Respective AI targets (?), problem is that this is partially based on inheritance
- Mobs hostile to villagers/villagers flee from
- Mobs attacking turtle eggs/baby turtles
- Mobs burning in the sun
- Mobs hurt by healing potions/healed by harming potions
- Mobs unaffected by poison
- Fire immune mobs
- Mobs able to use bows
- Instant effects (?)